Would you enjoy building software that makes sense for a sector that makes sense: Health ?
Would you enjoy working on the award winning software Orthanc (Free Software Foundation Awarded in 2015) ?
How about working for a startup that is disrupting the medical industry ?
Then, this could be an exciting opportunity for you !
Osimis is the first spin-off from CHU Liège. Our mission is to make image management and sharing in healthcare and other sectors simple, powerful and cost efficient through the use of open source software.
Osimis was created alongside Orthanc to help it reach a wider market. Our services help medical specialists and industrials the world over with implementation, management and support for their Orthanc deployments and customizations.
Within Osimis, you will be in charge of writing python scripts to extend Orthanc functionalities.
Moreover, you'll be responsible for securing and deploying cloud applications on Azure.
You will develop custom applications for our customers as well as in house products.
Finally, you will provide customer support, helping them integrate Orthanc in their environment.
Main technologies we use:
- Django for web apps in the backend
- Python for task automation
- Azure cloud
- Agile methodologies including lots of automated testing
Skills & Requirements
Master in computer science
- 2-3 years as a Python developer or equivalent
- experience in securing/deploying web applications
- experience as a developer in the Health industry is a plus
- Continuous integration and Deployement is your mother tongue
- Self starter who enjoys making things simple
- Eager to learn new stuff everyday, including by yourself
- Excel in writing high quality code to make great software
- See the world in terms of hapiness for both customers and team mates
- You have the Firefighter spirit
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency calls not appreciated.
Alain is our Chief Technology Officer. Ever since graduation his focus has been on delivering top notch software for innovative companies in the image software business. He’ll run any type of software on any device, ranging from a tiny Raspberry Pi up to supercharged cloud clusters. At Osimis, that’s where all of that combined puts him in the sweet spot of making sure the dev team’s skills are ever increasing and state of the art.